Monday, February 1, 2010

2nd Semester

So, Last Week Was Horrible!!! It Was Midterm/Make-Up Regents Week. I Was So Stressed Out. I Had To Take The English Regents, US History Regents, And Act For Shakespeare! It Was Crazy. Today Was The First Day Of My Last Semester Of High School. Yay! Except It Wasn't A Good Day. My Schedule Is Jam Packed. I Have No Free Time At All To Do Anything! I'm Taking PIG: Women's Studies And Economics And Fairytales. Yes, Fairytales Sounds Easy, But It's Not. It Is A Real Hard Class. I Need These Classes To Graduate!!! GAH! I'm Going Insane. On The Bright Side I Started My Fashion Class Today! I'm Real Excited For That. 
I Started The Countdown For My Birthday Too! 19 Days!! So Excited!! I'm Turning 18!
This Picture Is From My 16th Birthday. I'm On The Left And My Friend Mel Is On The Right!
We Were So Excited! I Threw A HUGE Party At My Dads Household Cuz He Basically Lives In a Mansion! It Was Amazing!

1 comment: