Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crazed Snow Day

I've Been So Far Gone, My Goodness. I Had 3 Snow Days In A Row Last Week. It Was Crazy. So, This Week My Teachers Decided To Pile On The Homework And Projects. I've Been So Crazy With It All. Research Projects On First Ladies, Research Paper On Ancestors, Poetry, Yin/Yang Life Stories...It's Too Much For A Week. Now It's Decided It Wants To Snow Again And Add Some Rain. Oh Goodness.

This Is At About 3 In The Morning. I Was Still Up Working Like Crazy On My Projects. I've Gotten No Sleep In Weeks. Gotta Love Insomnia. I've Had It Actually For About A Month. That's Just Crazy. I Get In Endless Amounts Of Trouble For Falling Asleep In Class.
This Is From My Variety Show Concert.  I'm In The Front With  My Little Fairy Skirt On. My Twin Is Behind Me.  This Day Was Also Crazy. It Was This Past Saturday.  I Had To Sing For 4 Acts And Dance For 1.  I Had To Do The Mambo.  It Was So Much Fun.  I Only Messed Up When It Came To The Dip. Haha. That Was Pretty Bad.  My Parentals Say You Couldn't Even Notice. I Hope They Were Telling The Truth.

Well, I'm Off To Continue Working On My Projects And Go To School[Late!].
Wish Me Luck On It All!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment